Friday, February 17, 2012

Plate Tier Set

I have had these plate around my home for almost a year! I bought them at Walmart and thought they complemented each other. I used the E600 glue method, I didn't want to try and drill them and mess up the WHOLE project. And it's not like I could go and find more plates to replace the old ones... I also used wooden candlesticks for the center. I primed, painted and sprayed it with a sealant. In the end I think I did an ok job. I sadly got the middle plate WAY off. For the picture below I angle it just right so it wasn't completely obvious...

I love the colors. Orange, green, and yellow! Makes me wish for Spring and not have to wear a coat anymore!

Have you forgotten about the giveaway? Shame on you! Go here to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment