Monday, March 5, 2012

Framed T-shirt Pom Poms

Once again I put my sister's t-shirts to use!


This Project cost me $0. And I mean 0. The t- shirts, from the sister, the frame from a home I was asked to go through and take whatever I could use and the Ric Rac from Andrew's Mother. Not one of my pennies was used to make this project! Can't help but LOVE that!

First, I cut 1/2 inch strips out of the t-shirts, I then made something like THIS to make the pom poms. (link shows how to make the pom poms. It's the method I used I didn't make mine as BIG though.) NOTE: When getting to the cutting stage do not be tempted to move anything. Just keep cutting around or you will have a bunch of 2 inch strips of fabric everywhere! I did that to the turquoise one, it took me SO much time to get it all back together!

I then cleaned up the frame, added the ric rac and stapled the pom poms where I wanted them. Done within 1 hour! And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment