Friday, March 16, 2012

Cowboy Delight

Sorry for my absence on Wednesday. I just didn't want to get on the computer at all! I'll do an extra post to make up for it sometime soon! I find myself today without kids for 5 hours so I'm going to be putting a lot of my time into creating things to share here! I am so excited you have no idea! Thanks to in-laws and a husband willing to take the kids at his place of work on campus. (It was his idea even!) Here's to a productive day!
So here is some food for Friday.


Cowboy Delight

What ya need:
1 lb Ground hamburger
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans tomato Soup
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp chilli powder
2 cups cooked macaroni

What ya do:

Brown hamburger. Add all other ingredients cook at simmer for about 20-25 minutes. Serve.

Yum, all the kids in our family love it, including cousins! FYI-You can half this recipe. The amount written can feed about 8 people with some left over I think... We always make a full batch since it is good leftovers so that's why I'm unsure.


No comments:

Post a Comment