Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years and My Memory suite winner

Happy New Years everyone! I don’t know about you but writing 2013 isn’t too hard to write. I’m ready for this new year! Mostly to get this baby out of me! :) We are due in February and I can’t wait. It is one of the reasons why I haven’t been consistent in posting. I hope after the baby is 2 months old I will be able to get back into a groove, and back to being creative.

Now for the real reason anyone is reading this post. The WINNER! The winner is: #3

 

dvanshaar said...

Here I GO again...If I don't win I will disown you.

DECEMBER 31, 2012 11:28 AM

and she also said:

dvanshaar said...

I like all the paper, it is hard to choose

DECEMBER 31, 2012 11:29 AM

HAHA thanks for the threat Diane! I put her other comment up as well so it didn’t look all bad. *wink* That didn’t help in letting you win. The 3rd comment is what won it. Though it made me laugh! I’ll be emailing you when I get the info from memory suite. Thanks everyone for signing up and for checking out my blog! Til next time.

Also One last reminder for those that didn’t win use this code :STMMMS70034  and get the MyMemories suite software for only $30 instead of 40 and also gets $10 of free product as well! Savings of $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment