Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween

I wanted to quickly write about what we did for Halloween. I wanted to show off some of the decorations I have and the costumes I made this year. I just finished sewing them! At least I finished them with one day to spare! Thank goodness!

My piano decorations:

halloween decorHalloween decor

The framed pumpkins are my favorite decor. and it was so fun to make. I had no idea that the pumpkin was made of Styrofoam. :)

The shelves:

eye pic frame

The walls:

flyingbats Halloween decor2

Our pumpkins:

Pumpkins Pumpkins 2

Sorry for the poor lighting. It was SO late! kids didn’t get to bed till 10! Kids chose their faces on the pumpkins.

Pumpkins 3 Pumpkin 4

 Pumpkins 5

Our kids just can’t wait to get to trick or treating and ask periodically if they get to go do that today. What are you/kids being for Halloween?  I love this time of year! Except the cold weather that comes along with it! Be safe tomorrow! 

Oops! I forgot to put the costume on here!

DIY Knight costume     DIY knight costume 2                                           DIY knight costume 3

DIY dragon costume DIY dragon costume 2 DIY dragon tail

Knights and dragons! Boys will be the knights and me and daddy will be that dragons. I’m going to be hit with swords a lot tomorrow! Here is were I found the dragon tail tutorial if you want to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment